Saturday, April 19, 2003

SLAYER

you can't hurt me
you can't kill me
i am dead

most honorable daughter
of the royal Dragon clan
beloved and respected

but came the War of Gods
empire fell to dust and defeat
i fell to slavery and imprisonment

once a princess
now a whore
honor stripped forevermore

yet in those dark painful nights
i felt a gentle touch
and found healing love

most honorable son
of the royal Tiger clan
loved and respected me

the Serpent clan who captured me
feared our love to be a threat
and demanded their gift back

my prince was forced to choose
lose the alliance, or lose the girl?
in the end his weakness failed me

in the hands of my enemies
of the clan that destroyed mine
my death assured their safety

but my body was stolen
by the rebelling Phoenix clan
and resurrected me

in my rebirth a Dragon awakens
a demon of vengeance and rage
to lead them against a common enemy

the Serpent defeated
the Tiger defended
for their alliance held

they sent their greatest warrior
to face the Dragon empress
old lovers came face to face

fire died from my eyes
anger doused from my heart
body resumed my human form

he stared at me with wide eyes
and seized me in his arms
and told me he loved me

tears escaped as i closed my eyes
and gave him a long sweet kiss
and told him i loved him

eyes gazed with sorrow as lips parted
i let him fall to the ground
for he tasted my poison of vengeace

the war is over
we have won
i am dead.

No comments: